Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Permission Text from ViiKii

Permission message by sakuraG from  ViiKii as given to cathycasi21

So long as you credit everybody who\'s working on the subs, it\'s fine by me. You should know you\'ll still need to fix a few things here and there because I try to leave the original translators\' names on the file as much as possible, so I ignore some punctuation, etc. at the end of lines. I generally don\'t change things unless there is more than one problem with a sentence. You might give us all a "team" name for the project, you know? My only restriction is that you not hardsub using these subs. Soft subs are the intellectual property of the subbers, so they can be given freely to any one we want, but the raw videos are the property of the producers, directors, tv stations, etc. who hold the rights to the videos. Have a happy Christmas, and if you figure out a way to extract the subs without having to retype them, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment