Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Updates updates and more updates

Hey Everyone,

So far we have finished up to episode 6 and now we are just going to do QC on each of them before they are released.

They won't be released till sometime next week. I might become MIA in the next couple of weeks because I will be training for a 200 km bike ride. Wish me luck ^_^ haha Anywho, I'm going to try and keep everyone up to date on what is happening with the subtitles from now on since I have access to internet at work now. hehehe

Please understand that this is a voluntary service and everyone who is involved with these subs have other commitments as well. We all thank you for your patience and I will post the links As soon as they come in.

Cheers,
cathycasi21

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Thanks to icarus in the shoutbox I hadn't given up hope ;-) Good look on your ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good news. Good luck on your ride and take care.

    ReplyDelete