Monday, June 22, 2009

Haru2subs

Hello everyone,

Just to give everyone a heads up, it is with great appreciation that Haru2subs have now taken over this project. You can access the page with this link: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Haru2subS I'll still try and post sub links from their website on to this blog for those that don't check soompi.

Anyways, have a great week everyone. You can post on this blog still if you have any additional comments or you'd like to discuss Star's Lover in general ^_^

Cheers,
cathycasi21

2 comments:

  1. Hey I was wondering if you could help me find timers, I want to release softsubs for Family's Honor/Glory of Family based on teh viikii translations , if you are interested ,tell me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can you send me the engsub of Star's lover from ep 4 to ep 20 because i can't find them anywhere. My email is amywu2910@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete