Monday, March 23, 2009

"Star's Lover" Softsubs Released.

Thanks to translations by icarus and spotchecks of those translations by doggiexbunnie, we have our first softsub release.

Release of only the first two softsubs at this point, but we already have the translations for the first 5 episodes. We hope everyone can enjoy the first two while we're working on the rest.

Please Enjoy.


NOTE:
Softsubs are synced to HQ 700MB Ental videos.
Vids are available for download at:
http://aja-aja.com/regular/stars-lovers

EDIT:
Alternative Links are to the same files... uploaded to Box.Net
We're sorry that MU is giving trouble to downloaders.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, I could kiss you, team! It doesn't matter how long, but as long as you finish subbing, I'll be happy! This drama is too good to be locked up, must pass it around and share! And if you need help with the subbing, please PM me. I watched SL once at Vikii and wanted to watch it 10 more times but the video quality was so poor that I refused to do it. Now I can watch the series in high quality videos! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SL Subbers Thanks for taking this series for your project anyway The link for the 1st episode is unavailable... Do you have any other alternatives? Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all the hard works that you guys have put into this project. I really appreciate your effort and I can't wait for the future releases. Now I can finally watch the drama in HQ YAY~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for subbing this drama. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your guys are rock...

    thanks for subbing this great drama...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is excellent work! I look forward to the rest of the subs! Cannot thank the SL subbing team for such a painstakingly great job. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omo, this is such a lovely surprise! Thank u so much! Will be waiting patiently for the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, thank you! I already download the RAWs, just need the softsubs! I really appreciate your tremendous work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete